Amazon

May 18, 2015

Let's share our Facebook account

I'm curious how people feel about sharing a Facebook account. If you are a married couple or just a couple. Should you share a joint account? You can say we have nothing to hide from each other. We have a great open relationship. You subscribe to the what's yours is mine philosophy.

I personally don't approve of sharing a Facebook account. You can share the same friends and have different friends. The posts on Facebook will get messy unless you discipline yourself to create special groups to make posts for specific friends to see. That's not going to happen, you will end up making posts for everyone to see. The both of you will clutter up your friends timeline feeds with post they could care less about. I will allow my significant other access to my account and that's where I draw the line. It's all about individuality when it comes to Facebook. When you want to share a Facebook post as couple you tag each other in your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment