Amazon

August 5, 2016

Get Outside it's Summer Time in Hawaii

Enjoy the hot summer days with the extended daylight. It's hot out there reaching the low to mid 90 degrees in fahrenheit so do put on some sunscreen lotion to protect your skin. For Hawaii standards anything over 89 degrees fahrenheit is hot. 

I remember a conversation with a good friend that I worked with about having a good day at work. I said if the sun is still up when you leave work it was a good day. I'm an Information Technology professional so you have those days that you leave work and the moon is shining on you. 

I live in Hawaii and I don't take this beauty for granted. I'm blessed to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. 

Visit Hawaii and experience this beauty in person and make some priceless awesome memories with your loved ones. If you live in Hawaii what are you waiting for? Get out there! 

Hilton Hawaiian Village

Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort

Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort

Hilton Hawaiian Village

No comments:

Post a Comment