Amazon

January 15, 2014

Libya-Gate aka Benghazi

I smell rats and see them scurrying around the White House when the word Benghazi is mentioned.

It's obvious already that it was a big cover-up to salvage the big presidential election in 2012 for Mr. Obama. A terrorist act by Al-Qaeda was executed against the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi on September 11, 2012, selecting the September 11th anniversary date of the horrific terrorist attack on America on September 11, 2001.

I remember president Richard Nixon stepping down to avoid getting impeached. I think someone needs to step down or face possible impeachment too. I think Hillary Clinton's 2016 run for president is toast.

I dedicate this song to the White House. http://youtu.be/v6cn0mLJVZY Enjoy!      

No comments:

Post a Comment