Amazon

March 29, 2015

The Cinderella - College Fund via GoFundMe.com

I started a project to spread some Aloha to a dear Filipina friend working in China to support her family. I researched a crowd funding website called GoFundMe.com to find out if it's a good resource to create a campaign to raise money for a good cause. I setup an account in a short time it's so easy to do. They have excellent customer support. I had some questions and they were awesome answering it.

The goal of the project is to raise enough money to secure payments for two semesters of college in the Philippines for my friend's son who just graduated from High School.

The campaign to fund raise is called: The Cinderella - College Fund because she is a real life Cinderella working so hard to support her family back home. She now has an extra expense, college tuition to pay. Her dream is for her son to attended college. I want to help grant her dream.

Please help me grant it. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment