Amazon

March 31, 2014

The First Cousins Club

I have a lot of first cousins. We used to have many family functions when I was growing up as a kid and young adult so I was able to see my cousins frequently.

Time has gone by with everyone busy raising their families just seeing each other at funerals, weddings, birthdays and graduations. These type of events would give us a chance to catch up with each other.

One of my cousins called me and said we need to get all the first cousins together for lunch periodically to just talk story. That is a great idea having a first cousins lunch with no agenda just talking to each and reminiscing the good times and updating everyone.

We did it and it was so much fun seeing each other and just talking story. We will make an effort to continue getting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment