Amazon

March 6, 2014

Watch your shopping cart

I was shopping at a Sam's Club with my family. We had a cart containing items that will be purchased. The cart also contained some of our personal items that we put in it. I was on cart duty and walked a few feet away from it to look at something and as I turned around to get the cart a guy was trying to walk away with the cart like it was his. I stared at him thinking what is he doing did he confuse my cart with his cart? After the brief stare down he let go of the cart and said "my bad" and disappeared. I realzed at that moment he was after my cart because that was the only cart in the area at the time and he was so bold to try that stunt with my family in the area too.

We lost nothing and reported it to Sam's Club that took the matter seriously. Lesson to the story do not put any personal items in the cart unless you have an eye on it all the time. Thieves are getting bolder these days and nothing is safe now. This can happen anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment